Ninja Wonderland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years after the destruction of the Five Great Nations, everything was restored. Who's side will reign?

Character Template

Trent
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    HP:
    Character Template Left_bar_bleue100/1000Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
    Chakra:
    Character Template Left_bar_bleue100/1000Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Trent Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Copy into a new topic under "Pending". Do not modify the template. Please keep it as it is or you will not be accepted.

Code:
    [center][font=Algerian][size=23][color=yellow]R[/color][/size][size=15]ise[/size] [size=23][color=yellow]F[/color][/size][size=15]rom[/size] [size=23][color=yellow]T[/color][/size][size=15]he[/size] [size=23][color=yellow]A[/color][/size][size=15]shes[/size]
    [size=20][color=green]♦[Insert Name]♦[/color][/size]
    [size=15][color=yellow]"You're right. Those little people and their little dreams, why should I care about them?! I have my own dream!" [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=green]"You're a ninja with a true skill... an example we should all follow. I can't think of a finer shinobi than you!"[/color][/size]
    [color=white][size=15]導入 - Introduction[/size][/color][/font][/center]
    [font=Times New Roman][color=white]
    [color=green]First Name[/color]:
    [color=green]Middle Name[/color]:
    [color=green]Last Name[/color]:
    [color=green]Gender[/color]:
    [color=green]Age[/color]: [Appearance Age] {{Actual Age}}
    [color=green]Rank[/color]: [Members start out as "Academy Student".]
    [/font][/color]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=red]虚栄心  - Vanity[/color][/size]
    [color=white][size=15]"As twisted as it seems, my appearance is not as kind as you would believe."[/size][/color][/font][/center]
    [color=red]Hair[/color]: [Color, Style, and Any Accessories.]
    [color=red]Eyes[/color]:
    [color=red]Clothing[/color]:
    [color=red]Skin[/color]: [Tone and Complexion.]
    [color=red]Height[/color]:
    [color=red]Weight[/color]:
    [color=red]Blood Type[/color]:
    [color=red]Distinctive Features[/color]: [This is basically everything else that is a part of your character's appearance. Tattoos, Markings, Etc.]
    [/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=cyan]暴力  - Violence[/color][/size]
    [color=white][size=15]"When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't faze you, you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly that your profile has been entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja." [/size][/color][/font][/center]
    [color=cyan]Kekkei Genkai[/color]: [Try to make this descriptive and sensible. Also, do not godmod with this. Also, if your ability is similar to another member's, PM them for permission to use it.]
    [color=cyan]Weapon and Description[/color]: [Be descriptive, no godmodding, and One or None.]
    [color=cyan]Strengths[/color]:
    [list][*]
    [*]
    [*] [/list] [At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
    [color=cyan]Weaknesses[/color]:
    [list][*]
    [*]
    [*] [/list] [At least 3; Even with Strengths]
    [/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=orange]勇気  - Valor[/color][/size]
    [color=white][size=15]"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."[/size][/color][/font][/center]
    [color=orange]Behavior[/color]: [A paragraph or so on how your character acts. Any mental diseases and such may be included.]
    [color=orange]Sexual Orientation[/color]: [Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual]
    [color=orange]Likes[/color]:
    [list][*]
    [*]
    [*] [More can be added.][/list]
    [color=orange]Dislikes[/color]:
    [list][*]
    [*]
    [*] [More can be added.][/list]
    [color=orange]Bad Habits[/color]:
    [/color][/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=20][color=blue]存在  - Existance[/color][/size]
    [color=white][size=15]"Why you... you ungrateful... after everything he did for you, He lived for you! You were the most important thing in the world to him, and he meant nothing to you? Nothing at all? While he was sacrificing everything for you, you never felt anything at all for him? And if I become stronger, does that mean I'll become as cold hearted as you are? He threw his life away, and for what? For you and your dreams! You never let him have a dream of his own, but he didn't care! And you just toss him aside, like he was nothing! A broken tool, man that's so wrong... so wrong!"[/size][/color][/font][/center]
    [color=blue]Date of Birth[/color]: [Month and Day]
    [color=blue]Parents[/color]:
    [color=blue]Siblings[/color]:
    [color=blue]History[/color]: [Try to make this at least a paragraph.]
    [/color][/font]

[color=silver][font=Algerian][size=10][right]Template created by Trent © All rights belong to their creators. Quotes from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto. Template inspired by that of ones from [url=http://lostgenerations.darkbb.com][color=green]Lost Generations[/color][/url] and many others.[/right][/size][/font][/color]

It should look like this:
    Rise From The Ashes
    ♦[Insert Name]♦
    "You're right. Those little people and their little dreams, why should I care about them?! I have my own dream!"

"You're a ninja with a true skill... an example we should all follow. I can't think of a finer shinobi than you!"
    導入 - Introduction

First Name:
    Middle Name:
    Last Name:

虚栄心 - Vanity
    "As twisted as it seems, my appearance is not as kind as you would believe."

Hair: [Color, Style, and Any Accessories.]
    Eyes:
    Clothing:
    Skin: [Tone and Complexion.]
    Height:
    Weight:
    Blood Type:
    Distinctive Features: [This is basically everything else that is a part of your character's appearance. Tattoos, Markings, Etc.]

暴力 - Violence
    "When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't faze you, you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly that your profile has been entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja."

Kekkei Genkai: [Try to make this descriptive and sensible. Also, do not godmod with this. Also, if your ability is similar to another member's, PM them for permission to use it.]
    Weapon and Description: [Be descriptive, no godmodding, and One or None.]
    Strengths:

[At least 3; Even with Weaknesses]
    Weaknesses:

[At least 3; Even with Strengths]

勇気 - Valor
    "I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."

Behavior: [A paragraph or so on how your character acts. Any mental diseases and such may be included.]
    Sexual Orientation: [Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual]

• [More can be added.]

Dislikes:

• [More can be added.]

Bad Habits:

存在 - Existance
    "Why you... you ungrateful... after everything he did for you, He lived for you! You were the most important thing in the world to him, and he meant nothing to you? Nothing at all? While he was sacrificing everything for you, you never felt anything at all for him? And if I become stronger, does that mean I'll become as cold hearted as you are? He threw his life away, and for what? For you and your dreams! You never let him have a dream of his own, but he didn't care! And you just toss him aside, like he was nothing! A broken tool, man that's so wrong... so wrong!"

Date of Birth: [Month and Day]
    Parents:
    Siblings:
    History: [Try to make this at least a paragraph.]

Template created by Trent © All rights belong to their creators. Quotes from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto. Template inspired by that of ones from Lost Generations and many others.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 am